Our master and particularly experienced authors can carry out every one of your craft my essay demands. Get good quality essay coming up with for a sensible cost write my essay online
Dental Operating Microscope
The Dental Operating Microscope provides improved illumination and magnification enhancing the precision and manipulation of all diagnostic and technical aspects of Endodontics.
- Diagnosis: improves visualization of fracture patterns, both of the coronal aspect of the tooth, the chamber, and into the root structure.
- Isolation, evaluation, and remediation of pulpal chamber obstructions, calcifications, and resorption.
- Allowing for predictable pulp chamber visualization, the investigation of calcified anatomy can be conducted safer, with reduced loss of tooth structure, minimizing iatrogenic incidents.
- Three-dimensional visualization of root obstruction from separated instruments allowing for more successful removal of iatrogenic blockages.
- Endodontic retreatment cases successfully “disassembled” due to the predictable removal of core build-ups; cemented posts, silver cones, and previous root fill materials.
- Careful evaluation of biomechanics allowing for a complete cleansing and disinfection of root canal systems.
- Thorough cleansing of deep caries can be completely illuminated, removed, and sealed from oral fluids.
- At District Endodontics our microscopes are connected to digital cameras that display on large HD screens for patient education and viewing.
3D CBCT Imaging
Cone beam computed tomography is an innovative medical imaging technique that provides endodontists with three-dimensional views of the patient. In certain cases, CBCT greatly enhances the endodontist’s ability to diagnose, evaluate, treat and care for patients.
During a CBCT scan, the machine rotates around the patient, capturing images using a cone-shaped X-ray beam. These images are then used to construct a 3D representation of the patient’s teeth, oral and maxillofacial region (mouth, jaw, and neck), and ears, nose, and throat.
Minimal Radiation Portable Nomad II X-Ray Unit and Digital Sensors
The NOMAD Pro II along with our digital sensors will produce high-quality diagnostic images with minimal radiation.
- No blur of hand movement.
- 0.4 mm focal spot produces sharp, high-resolution images.
- High-frequency, 60kV DC X-ray generator produces clear images while reducing patient dose.
- The exposure from using the NOMAD Pro 2 is less than one percent of allowed occupational doses.
- The handheld design allows the operator to stay with the patient.
All-in-one ASI Cart
The Advanced Endodontic System® is for the specialized endodontic practice, as it combines a variety of electronic endodontic instruments with only one-foot control. This allows removal of clutter from the office while giving improved access to instruments, and efficiency in treatment. Furthermore, the attached monitor, allows your doctor to pull up your images and explain his diagnosis and treatment.
Anutra: Reduced Pain Anesthesia
Anutra is a device that provides groundbreaking technology to a traditionally unpleasant patient experience. By buffering the local anesthetic, your doctor is able to greatly reduce the acidity of the solution, which is responsible for a great deal of the discomfort experienced during an injection. The result is reduced patient discomfort and a greater chance that they will become numb more quickly and effectively through this method.
What is the Anutra Local Anesthetic Delivery System?
The Anutra Local Anesthetic Delivery System precisely buffers anesthetics with a neutral agent to help lower the acidity level bringing it closer to the natural pH level of the body. By doing this, the local anesthetic enters your body more quickly helping reduce pain and it allows you to get numb almost immediately.
What is Buffering?
Buffering is a chemical process that neutralizes acids and bases. Your body can buffer on its own, but it can take some time. Additionally, local anesthetics are often very high in acidity causing a burning or stinging sensation. With buffering, we change the pH (or acidity level) of the local anesthetic to bring it closer to your body’s natural pH. This helps reduce the time you will wait in the chair while simultaneously providing a more comfortable experience.
Luxury and Entertainment
- Our luxury chairs are equipped with ultra plush leather and built-in massagers for total patient comfort.
- No more listening to loud dental drills! Our patients can enjoy wireless noise-canceling headphones that connect to Pandora, Netflix, Youtube, etc. on high definition screens during their treatment.